Miho Shimizu and Matthew Sell are members in good standing with the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC). For more details, please read the ICCRC’s Professional Code of Ethics.
Why use a Regulated Immigration Consultant?
Our commitment to you… You’re trusting an Immigration Consultant with your dream of living and working in Canada!
We take the responsibility very seriously.
Here’s what your Regulated Immigration Consultant promises:
- Your Immigration Consultant is highly trained and continuously updating their knowledge
- Your Immigration Consultant is your guide and advisor throughout the entire process
- Your Immigration Consultant does everything by the book and is representing your interests
- Your Immigration Consultant is an ethical businessperson
- Your dealings with a Regulated Immigration Consultant are insured
- Opportunity for recourse
- Your Immigration Consultant will grant you access to timely advice and exclusive tools and guides designed to ensure a complete and decision ready application as quickly as possible.
‘Canada’s Immigration and Refugee Protection Act as well as the Citizenship Act require that anyone who provides immigration or citizenship advice for a fee or other consideration, must be a member in good standing of ICCRC, a Canadian law society, or the Chambre des notaires du Québec.
ICCRC is the national regulatory body authorized by the government of Canada to safeguard consumers by regulating immigration consultants.
For more information about our Regulated Immigration Consultants commitment to you, and the standards we hold ourselves to, visit;
Find out whether your chosen representative is an ICCRC members in good standing, learn more about their training, the disciplinary process and Code of Ethics.
For more information on working with a Regulated Immigration Consultant we provide you with post consultation PDF’s explaining our services to you and describing what you can expect.
Immigration is one of the biggest investment decisions that most people make.
A trained and regulated professional can help make the experience pleasant and rewarding. In fact with the assistance of a Regulated Immigration professional you can increase your chances of a successful visa determination and avoid unnecessary delays and frustration.